The Dualtron X2 ultra-performance electric scooter is an amped-up sequel to Minimotors’ flagship Dualtron X. It’s among the best of the best. The dual 4150 W motors deliver up to 69 mph top speed (depending on the rider and conditions). With the Easywheel system, separating the hub motors, you can more easily remove the rim or the ginormous tubeless tires. With hydraulic brakes and adjustable hydraulic suspension, you’ll have excellent control and customized cushion against rough terrain. Improved technology + a legendary road warrior. This is as close to a racing-level vehicle as you can get in a production model.
- The X2 is an elite 145-pound performance vehicle with dual batteries, a primary 72V 42 Ah LG battery and sub 11V 14 Ah Li-ion battery
- The primary battery powers the X2 for a ridiculously long range of 91 miles
- The sub battery powers the remote-controlled LED lights and 2 USB charging ports (5V 1.2A)
- Ultrawide 13" x 3.5" tubeless tires, hydraulic brakes with 160 mm discs, and hydraulic 19-step suspension make this road rocket soar
- High-end features for a vehicle-grade experience with aviation aluminum alloy build, folding handlebars, built-in handlebar extender, built-in steering damper, EY3 finger throttle, LCD display, and dual voltmeters
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Dualtron X2? Chat with our Team