Official distributor in North America of Dualtron scooters with 2 years of product protection Get 1 year of FREE Extend protection by using code: FreeExtend
The Dualtron X2 ultra-performance electric scooter is an amped-up sequel to Minimotors’ flagship Dualtron X. It’s among the best of the best. The dual 4150 W motors deliver up to 69 mph top speed (depending on the rider and conditions). With the Easywheel system, separating the hub motors, you can more easily remove the rim or the ginormous tubeless tires. With hydraulic brakes and adjustable hydraulic suspension, you’ll have excellent control and customized cushion against rough terrain. Improved technology + a legendary road warrior. This is as close to a racing-level vehicle as you can get in a production model.
- The X2 is an elite 145-pound performance vehicle with dual batteries, a primary 72V 42 Ah LG battery and sub 11V 14 Ah Li-ion battery
- The primary battery powers the X2 for a ridiculously long range of 91 miles
- The sub battery powers the remote-controlled LED lights and 2 USB charging ports (5V 1.2A)
- Ultrawide 13" x 3.5" tubeless tires, hydraulic brakes with 160 mm discs, and hydraulic 19-step suspension make this road rocket soar
- High-end features for a vehicle-grade experience with aviation aluminum alloy build, folding handlebars, built-in handlebar extender, built-in steering damper, EY3 finger throttle, LCD display, and dual voltmeters
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Dualtron X2? Chat with our Team
Most Powerful Scooter Yet
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed70 mph
- Tire Type13" x 3.5" Ultra Wide Tubeless
- Brake LightsYes
- Range100 miles
- Charge Time12 Hours
- Brakes4-Piston Hydraulic
- Signal LightsFront/Rear
- Hill Climb Angle35 Degrees
- Battery84V 60Ah
- Water RatingNot Rated
- Max Load*330 lbs (150 kg)
- Motor2000W Front 2000W Rear
- Controller50A Square Wave (2)
- Headlights30W LED (3)
- Item Weight182.8 lbs (83 kg)
- ThrottleEY4 Finger Throttle
- DisplayEY4 Full-Color LCD
- Deck LightsFront/Rear
- Dimensions57" x 14.1" x 30.5"
This scooter is absolutley insane! The build quality is solid as a rock. It looks like a techno light show at night. I’ve owned a few high performance scooters but this is the king of them all. Speed, power, stability, and one heck of a comfortable ride. I am hooked on this scooter. I love long rides but i’m not so sure that i coukd outlast this battery. I emailed Voro Motors a few times with questions and i always received a reply the same day. Great scooter from a company with great customer service. No regrets spending big $$ on this awesome scooter
Thank you for your kind review, glad that you love your new X Limited - One of the very few in the world!
The service was everything it said it was 100%! The people I spoke with helped me through everything and lightning fast!!!
Great scooter but voromotors was not prepared for it to be released. They had no charger to replace mine when it broke.