All EMOVE products, Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11+ and Mantis Pro SE
comes with a 1 year limited warranty policy.
All other VORO products (scooters only) except items on sale,
comes with a 6-months limited warranty policy.
Our warranty policy is written clearly, describing what is covered and what is not covered. No fine lines or vague terms. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions regarding the warranty policy.
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
- You must present a copy of sales receipt from VORO Motors directly. For approved retail partners warranty, kindly claim it from your point of purchase directly.
- The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
- The product cannot be used for competition.
- The product must be purchased directly from the website. If you purchased it from one of our partners, your warranty is registered with them.
- Warranty claims made within 30 business days of delivery will be eligible for replacement parts and shipping of replacement parts at no additional charges. Claims made after 30 business days of delivery will still be eligible for replacement parts but the customer will be responsible for the shipping fees incurred for the required parts.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty is non-transferable and non-renewable after the product’s initial sale.
- No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1Year/6-Months Warranty to remain in effect.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- Warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from the weather.
- VORO makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by VORO, including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, flat tires or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty will not cover any damage which results from ageing, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty only covers parts such as motor, battery, controller and LCD display, exclude damages from rider’s usage. This is standard across the industry.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty does not cover damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty.
- This Limited 1 Year/6-Months Warranty does not cover damages due to accidents or any form of personal negligence.
- Warranty does not cover screws, nuts and bolts natural corrosion, wear and tear.
- It is important to note that warranty does not cover labor or shipping fees.
Our warranty coverage includes mainly 2 functions:
1. Parts Replacement
In order to get your scooter up and running again in the shortest time possible, after approval of your warranty claim, VORO Motors will ship out necessary replacement part components to you as well as provide guided assistance in the form of tutorials, videos, images, worded documents and phone/video calls.
2. Repair Services
Upon an approved warranty claim, in the event that you do not know how or do not have the time to conduct repairs on the product, VORO Motors may arrange repair services for you at no additional charges. However, the customer is responsible for any incurred cost due to shipping, taxes, uncovered part replacements and other 3rd party costs. The customer can choose to deliver the product the repair facility by themselves if they choose to do so to avoid any incurred shipping fees.
3 EASY STEPS TO CLAIM YOUR WARRANTY
Step 1: Send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Attach/provide materials for troubleshooting process
- Video and images showcasing the problem.
- Explanation of nature of issue/s faced.
Step 3: Receive instructions, parts or repairs guidelines for warranty claims.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your VORO product, email email@example.com.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: Your Cruiser has water-resistance capability, why does your warranty not cover damages?
A: Although there has not been an actual reported case of the Cruiser getting water damages (We mean serious damage, not the type where the water gets in the horn speaker) - Your phone is going to sound weird for the first day if you swam with it without purging water ingress.
Unfortunately, the horn speaker for the Cruiser does not have a purging function
All electronic companies, even Apple (top few customer centric companies in the world), do not cover water damages from their water resistant products. They put it in their fine-print, while we put it upfront for you to be equipped with this knowledge.
Q: Why only 1 Year/6-months warranty?
A: We do not offer an extensive warranty period just to make a sale. We are in the business of outdoor products, where you ride your scooter on the road, through dirt, debris and objects. We learn from companies like Boosted, where they have a more extensive warranty and return policy - which unfortunately resulted in them shutting down this year. We also do not set our retail prices at a crazy price point. If you are versed in the specifications that we are offering, you know for a fact that what we offer is a good deal.
When you message, call, or email us, we have real people working behind the scenes answering your questions. Most importantly, we honor our warranty policy.
There are plenty of reviews out there that prove our support for you, even after your 1 Year/6 months warranty period. If you need certain parts, we have them available. This team has stood the test of time - We are here for the long run.
Q: Can I buy extended warranty?
A: While at this point we do not try to sell you an extended warranty, the warranty covers failure of critical components such as the battery, LCD display, controller, and motor. The components we used are durable to begin with. 99% of the riders do not require them.
Q: Who is covered under the extension from 6-months to 1-year warranty?
Effective of 15th June, 2020. VORO, Inc. will be extending 1 year limited warranty for all of our riders that owns the EMOVE scooters, Kaabo Wolf Warrior and Mantis Pro SE. This will only apply to the actual scooters we made ourselves, not including scooters like the DYU.
If you bought it directly from us after 15th December, 2019, your warranty will be automatically extended to 1 year.
It is important to note that the warranty coverage does not include to and fro shipping fees. Riders who choose to send in their scooters will have to cover the shipping fees.
Q: Does warranty cover lost screws? Since screws are a part of the scooter?
A: No. We are often firm on this. Although screws are a part of the scooter, we specially purchase an additional multi-purpose tool kit and include it in your package. Electric scooters are like bikes in terms of maintenance. It is the rider's responsibility to tighten the usual bolts and nuts from time to time. It is not going to tighten itself!
The nuts and screws are regular screws - If we use titanium, the retail price is going to be very different. Screws from China are the same screws as the ones used here in the United States - Unless you pay a premium price for it.
However, in order to take care of all our customers, we stock the screws of every single size. You will not see it on other companies' website. At the same time, we only ask for a little understanding. If you can find the screws nearby for a cheap price, please do so. The price of the screws on our website cannot even cover the cost of a full time employee per hour salary to locate the right size, test whether it is accurate and pack it for you safely. We kindly ask that you avoid the thought: "Hey, why is your screw $1.50? I can find that for $1 nearby". We are humans too. If everyone starts to lose their screws and are able to call in, and get a free screw within a week, we will need to open an entire department just to locate, test, pack and ship screws. We would definitely be the largest screw supplier in the market.
Q: I am buying from your website internationally. Does your warranty apply?
A: Yes. Like many of our riders in the US, they do not purchase in our physical store. We are still able to serve them - We can still fly the parts to you at no cost. You will only need to cover the small cost of shipping.