The Dualtron Mini is a compact, powerful scooter that’s comfortable to ride, easy to maintain, and is built by one of the best brands in the industry. With a 52V 17.5 Ah LG battery, the Dualtron Mini has a range of 34 miles. Unlike dual-motor Dualtrons, the Mini is under 50 lbs, has a quick-release handle so you can easily fold and go, and fixed handlebars that are nearly 2’ wide. With a single rear 1450W motor, the Mini reaches speeds up to 32 mph. Not only that, the Mini can climb a 10% grade hill at up to 20 mph with a 165-lb rider. The dual suspension and 9” street tires are perfect for handling urban roads. If you’re looking for a premium, performance-level commuter, the Dualtron Mini’s got you covered.
- The Dualtron Mini weighs 48 lbs and has a max rider weight of 220 lbs
- With a drum brake in the rear, you have ample stopping power and don’t have to fuss with fluids or rotors like with hydraulic brakes
- The 9” pneumatic tires come on a split rim for easier tube changes
- It has programmable LED lights in the stem and on both sides of the deck, front deck lights, and rear brake lights
- Get VORO Dualtron Membership with purchase, including 10% lifetime discount, dedicated customer support, exclusive tutorial library, and more
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Mini?