VORO Help Center
EMOVE Cruiser Help
Facing an issue with your EMOVE Cruiser? Not to worry, we are here to help. Here is how to troubleshoot your EMOVE Cruiser:
- The first step would be to identify if you are able to turn on all the key components of the scooter. (LCD Display and voltmeter).
- Next, would be to test if the scooter is able to move at all. Double check your P Settings to ensure that "kickstart" feature is turned off.
- Identify the part that is causing the issue. (Stem/Handlebars/LCD Display/Battery/ Etc)
- Check below for appropriate video guide. If you are unsure about the issue or cannot find a suitable guide, follow the instructions below to request for support from us.
How To Get Support From Us (The fastest way)
- Take a video showcasing the key issue faced
- Send it to - email@example.com
- Our technical team will be evaluating and assisting you with your issue faced within 24-48 hours.
In your email and video, try to be as descriptive as possible to prevent unnecessary back and forth communication and to help our team be more precise when diagnosing the issue for you.
For example, if you are hearing a weird sound coming out of the tires, the video should consist of the "sound" that is being experienced. In your email, you should also include your order ID (Eg. #VORO1111) and model so that we can acquire details of your order as quickly as possible.
Our technical team normally responds within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends. We do try our best to assist you in every way possible and seek your kind understanding on this.