Customer Service Representative (Hawaii) APPLY NOW
Hawaii Mon, Oct 10, 2022
The customer service representative role is a passionate PEV enthusiast who enjoys helping customers with product related questions and issues.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy and is able to pick-up new computer technologies with ease. These team players are pro-active enough to work independently, as well as collaboratively with their team.
- Answering product related questions from both in-house client-facing teams and external clients.
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of new and existing product features or issues
- Troubleshooting technical issues by researching and/or collaborating with other team members to provide feedback and solutions to customers
- Handle some level of troubleshooting of products or services via email and phone.
- responding to high volume of email, phone and chat support inquiries while delivering excellent customer service and managing customer expectations
- Various related projects, as assigned.
You bring to the table:
- 2-4 years in a prior customer service role
- Experience in consumer products, outdoor sporting goods
- Proven record of delivering exceptional customer service while maintaining a professional, calm, and positive attitude
- Interpersonal skills to work with a variety of internal teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on the phone, email as well as in person
- Comfortable with services and tools such as Slack, Shopify, Livechat apps
- Ability to work both reliably
Position is located in the Kapolei area and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
APPLICATION FORM * Required