- Passionate about technology and electric scooters
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong troubleshooting skills in electronic products, with a passion for problem solving and investigation.
- Ability to maneuver through tricky situations by being patient, understanding and empathetic
- Ability to deliver a professional and smooth customer experience
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and learn quickly in a lively work environment
- Responsible and disciplined to work efficiently alone and as a team.
- Prior experience in customer service or other similar job roles.
- Responding to phone, chat and email support-related inquiries while delivering excellent customer service and managing customers’ expectations.
- Understanding, investigating, and troubleshooting technical product-related issues
- Provide feedback and follow up with solutions to customers that result in complete customer satisfaction.
Your job as a Help Desk Specialist is to conduct both outbound follow-up calls and inbound phone calls, as well as responding to customers’ after-sales support-related inquiries through live chat and emails. By being tech-savvy, productive, having strong people skills and a problem-solving mindset, you will be able to learn new skills quickly and be part of the leading personal electric vehicle company in the United States that is rapidly growing and constantly striving to improve.
- Willingness to learn and improve yourself.
- Have a professional, calm, and positive attitude.
- Be a good listener, approachable and empathetic.
- A good team player that is eager to help others.
- People person
- Competitive salary
- Be part of socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
Job Type: 1099