The original Wolf just got a major upgrade. Meet the Wolf Warrior GT: this sequel to one of the most well-known high performance electric scooters has better tech and a more robust, durable build for on- and off-road riding. With dual 1200W motors and sine wave controllers for smooth, powerful acceleration, the Wolf GT has a 51 mph top speed. When it comes to range, the ample 60V 35Ah LG or Samsung battery keeps you riding for up to 79 miles. Like the King GT, the Wolf GT has a streamlined cockpit including a gorgeous anti-glare 4.2” TFT display, ergonomic thumb throttle, and responsive buttons. You can easily switch riding modes, check your speed or battery power and activate your headlight, tail light, and front and rear turn signals. With the rugged build Warriors are known for and improved technology, the Wolf GT is the next-gen ride that you need in your life.
- The Wolf Warrior GT range is estimated at 79 miles
- The Wolf Warrior GT top speed is estimated at 51 mph
- The Wolf GT has motorcycle grade front hydraulic suspension, rear dual spring suspension, and 11” by 3.5” tubeless tires (on- and off-road) to keep you grounded
- Hydraulic brakes and ABS system with regenerative braking allows you to come to a stop quickly and safely
- Major improvements have been made to the build, resulting in a higher IP water resistance rating of IPX5
Have questions about buying the Kaabo Wolf Warrior GT? Chat with our Team
- All refurbished units sold are FINAL & are non-returnable/refundable.
- Refurbished units also cannot be exchanged for new units by "topping up".
- While they are non-returnable, we still offer a 6 month warranty. Refer to the warranty policy.
- Brand new packaging
- Less than 10 miles of testing mileage - Every refurbished unit needs to be tested according to the same test standards as the brand new units
- Refurbished units are all as good as new, but as these are outdoor goods and unlike phones, we cannot fix tiny scratches.
Read more about our certified refurbished electric scooters.