The Kaabo Wolf King GT premium electric scooter is built to go further, faster. With more powerful 50A sine wave controllers in the stem, you can ride harder, longer without overheating. Under your feet, the King GT’s got an enormous rubberized deck, motorcycle-grade suspension on the front, and serious spring suspension on the rear. Along with those fat 11 in street tires, the GT delivers maximum comfort.
As their grand tourer, Kaabo fortified the aluminum alloy Wolf King GT design and amped up the comfort features. Upgrading from the traditional EY3 finger throttle and LCD display to a bigger, better, centered 4.2" TFT display and more comfortable thumb throttle, it’s easier to check your speed, engage eco/turbo mode and switch on your lights. And, let’s talk about the lights. The King GT has front and rear turn signals, the signature Wolf dual headlights, and under-deck lighting, along with our full attention. It looks sick, rides smooth, and is the ultimate performance machine.
- Wolf King GT top speed is estimated at 63 mph
- Wolf King GT range is estimated at 74 miles
- Enormous 72V 35 Ah Samsung or LG battery means you can reach higher speed and go longer range
- Fortified, forged aluminum design with IPX5 rating rides through wet roads and light rain (but nix the heavy downpours)
- Dual hydraulic brakes paired with the front and rear suspension system deliver excellent stopping power
- Luxurious cockpit with a anti-glare TFT display, updated eco/turbo buttons, thumb throttle, and taller, wider handlebars than the Kaabo Wolf King allows you to read and comfortable reach everything you need
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Kaabo Wolf GT?
Kaabo Wolf King GT Features
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed63 mph
- Tire Type11" x 3.5" Tubeless
- Brake LightsYes
- Range74 miles
- Charge Time12 Hours
- BrakesZoom Hydraulic 160 mm rotors
- Signal LightsYes
- Hill Climb Angle27 Degrees
- Battery72V 35Ah (2520 Wh)
- Water RatingIPX5
- Max Load*330 lbs
- Motor2000W Front 2000W Rear
- Controller72V 35A Sine wave
- Item Weight115 lbs
- ThrottleThumb Throttle
- DisplayTFT display
- Deck LightsYes
- Dimensions61.1" x 29.5" x 18.5"
Kaabo Wolf King GT Pro Reviews
Super fast and plenty I mean plenty of power!!! Battery last a super long time and a smooth ride!!
Kaabo Wolf King GT Pro
The Wolf King GT is one very well made scooter. All components are top notch
and work well together. Voro was great to deal with and the only down side to the scooter is the price, but you get what you pay for...well worth every penny.
Great PEV! Wish it would have had the option for street tires tho. Road noise is a bit much , and the range is less with the off-road tires. Plenty of power, fast... and I mean fast!
Yes I had a problem with my scooter and voro replaced it with no problem thank you so much I plan on buying another soon olso I need to send the chargers to my old scooter to you they might be the missing link to the problem we had with the old one. I noticed the chargers I have with my new scooter aren't getting as hot. The chargers that iam going to send you get so hot I was letting them cool down after about one and a half hours of charging