The Kaabo Wolf King GT Pro premium electric scooter is built to go further, faster. With more powerful 50A sine wave controllers in the stem, you can ride harder, longer without overheating. Under your feet, the King GT’s got an enormous rubberized deck, motorcycle-grade suspension on the front, and serious spring suspension on the rear. Along with those fat 11 in street tires, the GT delivers maximum comfort.
As their grand tourer, Kaabo fortified the aluminum alloy Wolf King GT design and amped up the comfort features. Upgrading from the traditional EY3 finger throttle and LCD display to a bigger, better, centered 4.2" TFT display and more comfortable thumb throttle, it’s easier to check your speed, engage eco/turbo mode and switch on your lights. And, let’s talk about the lights. The King GT has front and rear turn signals, the signature Wolf dual headlights, and under-deck lighting, along with our full attention. It looks sick, rides smooth, and is the ultimate performance machine.
- Wolf King GT top speed is estimated at 63 mph
- Wolf King GT range is estimated at 50 miles
- Enormous 72V 35 Ah Samsung or LG battery means you can reach higher speed and go longer range
- Fortified, forged aluminum design with IPX5 rating rides through wet roads and light rain (but nix the heavy downpours)
- Dual hydraulic brakes paired with the front and rear suspension system deliver excellent stopping power
- Luxurious cockpit with a anti-glare TFT display, updated eco/turbo buttons, thumb throttle, and taller, wider handlebars than the Kaabo Wolf King allows you to read and comfortable reach everything you need
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Kaabo Wolf King GT Pro?