UTLA-8 ORION TAIL LIGHT 150 LUMENS
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. NEW for 2016, our “BLAST” Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode.
How It Works
- When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. The sound will continue every minute.
- When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from the highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.*
- The light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached.
- While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When a full charge is achieved light will beep to notify the charging cycle is complete.
- Light emits a beep when the power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode.
“BLAST” Audible Warning System
- “Blast” Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery
- NEW Aero-Bracket Fits Almost Any Post or Application on a Bike
- Amber Secondary LED Breaks Up A Sea Of Red In Traffic
- 70 Micro LED’s
- Solids Modes: High Red (85 Lumens): 1 hr, Medium Red (50 Lumens): 2 hrs & Low Red (25 Lumens): 4 Hrs
- Flash Modes: Pulse Red/Amber (150/70 Lumens): 1.25hrs, Alt Red/Amber (70/35 Lumens): High Flash Red (150 Lumens): 8 hrs, Low Flash Red (60 Lumens): 10 hrs, High Flash Amber (70 Lumens): 10.5 Hrs
- Weight: 55 Grams Without Bracket
- Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer