The Dualtron Ultra 2 is built to rip off-road with dual max 6640W motors for up to 56 mph top speed. The 40A controllers, now housed in the footrest with integrated tail light, include a heat sink for better dissipation when on longer rides. Moving the controllers to the tail of the scooter gave more room in the massive deck for a bigger 72V 35 Ah Samsung or LG battery, getting you up to 64 miles of range. Designed to ride with dual motors (no more single motor mode), the cockpit includes an EY3 LCD trigger throttle, light and eco/turbo buttons, and folding handlebars. The Ultra 2 has premium features that you can’t find in the original Ultra, including dual hydraulic brakes for smoother, no-fuss braking and even more lights. With lots of torque and a high quality aviation aluminum frame, the Ultra 2 is a bold beast built for powerful riding.
- 11” x 3.5" ultra wide knobby off-road tires, front rubber suspension, and adjustable rear rubber suspension reduces the rebound and absorbs small bumps when riding on any terrain
- With a massive grip tape covered deck, new footrest and high deck clearance, you’ll feel stable and slip-proof while hitting hills and jumping curbs
- Hydraulic brakes and ABS system with regenerative braking allows you to come to a stop quickly and with little effort
- The Ultra 2 is an 88 lb scooter with collar-style folding mechanism, folding handlebars
- With dual charging ports and a fast charger upgrade, you can fully charge the Ultra 2 in as few as 6 hours
- Get VORO Dualtron Membership with purchase, including 10% lifetime discount, dedicated customer support, exclusive tutorial library, and more
View Dualtron Ultra 2 User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Ultra 2? Chat with our Team
- All refurbished units sold are FINAL & are non-returnable/refundable.
- Refurbished units also cannot be exchanged for new units by "topping up".
- While they are non-returnable, we still offer a 6 month warranty. Refer to the warranty policy.
- Brand new packaging
- Less than 10 miles of testing mileage - Every refurbished unit needs to be tested according to the same test standards as the brand new units
- Refurbished units are all as good as new, but as these are outdoor goods and unlike phones, we cannot fix tiny scratches.
Read more about our certified refurbished electric scooters.