The Mantis King GT is Kaabo’s best all-around electric scooter. Yup, we said it. Unlike its dual-stem brethren, the Mantis GT weighs less than 80 lbs and boasts a nimbler, racier ride. It’s got all of the tech and comfort upgrades from the Grand Touring series: thumb throttle, sine wave controllers, a large, centered display – and more. Along with advanced technology and improved construction, it has a higher water resistance rating and quicker folding mechanism than previous models. It hits harder, feels better, rides faster, and is straight-up stronger. And BTW, it’s really, really good looking. As our newest luxury commuter, the Mantis King GT has a stealthier profile than the Wolf Warrior GT and Wolf King GT with a flashy frontend, rear swing arms and dual-colored deck for “who’s that guy” drive-by appeal.
- The Mantis King GT has dual 1100W motors and dual 30A sine wave controllers for super smooth acceleration with a top speed of 43.5 mph (70 km/h)
- With 1440 Wh capacity, the Mantis King GT grants you 56 miles (90 km) of long range on a single charge, which you can get in under 6 hours using two standard chargers
- Ride comfort features include ergonomic thumb throttle, dual 10” x 3” (inner tube) hybrid tires on split rims, adjustable hydraulic suspension to smooth out rough roads, and 23” x 8.5” deck making it easier to change positions while riding
- Safety features include high-mounted headlight, rear turn signals, separate brake-responding taillights, electronic horn, 4.2” anti-glare TFT display with cruise control, digital security lock, and performance controls, and IPX5 water resistance rating
- Portability features include pull-down mechanism for quick fold/unfold, hook and loop for easier carrying when folded, and lighter weight 76 lb design
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Kaabo Mantis King GT? Chat with our Team