Warning: Riding the EMOVE Roadrunner may be addictive. It isn’t an e-bike – it’s so much better. Our seated electric scooter has a striking, unique design that delivers on form and function. With dual hub motors and a 48V 26.1 Ah Dynavolt removable battery, the Roadrunner gives you up to 53 miles of range. It has a memory foam seat, adjustable handlebars, and thumb throttle to keep you riding comfortably at up to 34 mph. With improvements from the prototype to the current model, the RoadRunner electric scooter comes with a larger (wider and longer) and more plush seat, front fender and longer carbon fiber rear fender, single/dual motor modes, longer foot pegs, Xtech hydraulic brakes, a brighter headlight, and rear turn signals. There has never been a seated scooter like this.
- The RoadRunner has a 350W front motor and 500W rear motor
- Double your range to over 100 miles when you swap the lockable battery
- It also has front and rear carbon fiber fenders, folding handlebars, a bright headlight, and brake light with integrated turn signals
- Quality commuting features include pneumatic (inner tube) 14" tires, Xtech hydraulic brakes, adjustable ABS+ front spring suspension, and anti-slip foot pegs
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
- Here's the EMOVE RoadRunner User Manual
- Designed in California
- Looking to mod your Roadrunner out of the box? Consider checking out our Certified refurbished Roadrunner.
The EMOVE RoadRunner V2 seated electric scooter from VoroMotors is now available. All current RoadRunner purchases will be Version 2.
What’s changed? The EMOVE RoadRunner V2 Seated Electric Scooter features a more responsive thumb throttle, a softer, thicker seat, and new tubeless tires to combat speed wobble. We take customer feedback very seriously and will continue to improve this electric scooter with seat.
- Improved Thumb Throttle: New design is more durable and has better response
- Better Seat: Equipped with the same seat as EMOVE RoadRunner Pro, meaning a thicker cushion and longer saddle
- Better Tires: Tires are now tubeless with an improved tread design to reduce high-speed wobbles