- EMOVE Electric Scooters
- Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Dualtron Electric Scooters
- Parts & Accessories
- Our Stories
- +1 323-922-3329
Official distributor in North America of Dualtron scooters with 2 years of product protection Get 1 year of FREE Extend protection by using code: FreeExtend
Dualtron Ultra 2 UP Electric Scooter
▷ Watch How To Check Out Video
▷ Schedule a Virtual Tour
▷ Our Return & Warranty Policy
The Dualtron Ultra 2 is built to rip off-road with dual max 6640W motors for up to 56 mph top speed. The 40A controllers, now housed in the footrest with integrated tail light, include a heat sink for better dissipation when on longer rides. Moving the controllers to the tail of the scooter gave more room in the massive deck for a bigger 72V 40 Ah Samsung or LG battery, getting you up to 64 miles of range. Designed to ride with dual motors (no more single motor mode), the cockpit includes an EY3 LCD trigger throttle, light and eco/turbo buttons, and folding handlebars. The Ultra 2 has premium features that you can’t find in the original Ultra, including dual hydraulic brakes for smoother, no-fuss braking and even more lights. With lots of torque and a high quality aviation aluminum frame, the Ultra 2 is a bold beast built for powerful riding.
- 11” x 3.5" ultra wide knobby off-road tires, front rubber suspension, and adjustable rear rubber suspension reduces the rebound and absorbs small bumps when riding on any terrain
- With a massive grip tape covered deck, new footrest and high deck clearance, you’ll feel stable and slip-proof while hitting hills and jumping curbs
- Hydraulic brakes and ABS system with regenerative braking allows you to come to a stop quickly and with little effort
- The Ultra 2 is an 88 lb scooter with collar-style folding mechanism, folding handlebars
- With dual charging ports and a fast charger upgrade, you can fully charge the Ultra 2 in as few as 6 hours
- Get VORO Dualtron Membership with purchase, including 10% lifetime discount, dedicated customer support, exclusive tutorial library, and more
View Dualtron Ultra 2 User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Ultra 2? Chat with our Team
Mighty dual motors
Headed off-roading? Forget the 4x4 and bring your Ultra 2 instead. With dual 3320 W BLDC hub motors powering the wheels and 40A motor controllers in the foot rest for quicker cooling, you can ride safe, and throttle on. With max 6640 W of power, the Ultra 2 has a top speed of 56 mph. It’s powerful enough to hit air in jumps and hustle up hills, while being built to tackle all kinds of terrain.
With the same motor power as the Storm and the same battery size as the Thunder 2, the Ultra 2 lands an ultra unique spot in the Dualtron line-up. It has a huge 72V 40 Ah LG battery with M50LT-21700 cells, packing 2880 watt hours of capacity for up to 64 miles of range.
Only fear will keep you from braving across grassy fields, up steep inclines, and roughing over uneven roads. The Ultra 2 is the only Dualtron electric scooter built to go off-roading, with ultrawide 11” x 3.5” knobby tires. They’re tubeless pneumatic, meaning they’ll cushion the road and can’t get pinch flats (since there’s no inner tubes). The dual rubber suspension keeps you grounded, the hydraulic brakes make it easier to tame this machine on and off-road.
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed56 mph (90.1 km/h)
- Tire Type11" Ultra wide off-road
- Brake LightsYes
- Range64 mi (103.7 km)
- Charge Time23 Hours
- Signal LightsNo
- Hill Climb Angle35 Degrees
- Battery72V 40Ah LG M50LT-21700
- Water RatingTBD
- Max Load*330 lbs (150 kg)
- MotorMax 6640 Dual
- ControllerSquare Wave
- Item Weight88 lbs (40 kg)
- ThrottleFinger Throttle
- DisplayEY3 LCD Display
- Deck LightsYes
- DimensionsFolded: 47.6" x 12.5" x 20.7" Unfolded: 47.6" x 23.6" x 48"
Gears & Accessories