The highly anticipated successor to one of the best electric scooters in the world is finally here. The Dualtron Thunder 2 high performance electric scooter is like a Pro version of the original, stacked with updated features. It’s got an enormous 72V 40 Ah LG battery for up to 72 miles of insane range. The dual 2700W hub motors (5400 W nominal, 10800 W peak) offer a blazing 60 mph top speed. The 45-step variable rubber suspension system allows you to adjust arm length, motor shaft distance, and swap cartridge hardness for a truly customizable ride. With a grippy rubber deck and footrest with built-in brake light, this is a resounding evolution of the Thunder, and you’ll definitely hear it coming.
- Dualtron Thunder 2 updates include a stronger stem clamp, 4th generation frame, new multiswitch, turn signals, horn, footrest that doubles as a handle, and rubber deck
- Dualtron Thunder 2 has 27% more battery capacity than the Thunder with a 72V 40 Ah LG battery, for an increase in speed
- With 11" x 3.5" tubeless tires and dual Nutt hydraulic brakes, this 104 lb premium machine runs the road
- Thunder 2 has turn signals, a tail light, hazard lights, a brake light in the footrest, and lights in the stem, swingarm, sides of the deck, and under the deck (mood lights)
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
View Dualtron Thunder 2 User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Thunder 2? Chat with our Team