What makes the Dualtron Storm electric scooter so elite? It’s incredible build and insane performance has granted it the reputation of being the ultimate ultra performance scooter for anyone that wants the best of the best – because it is. What the 102 lb Storm lacks in portability it makes up for in low-maintenance, high-quality features, including a removable battery for convenient charging, huge tubeless tires which are less prone to flats, and 45-step rubber suspension for customizable comfort. The massive deck and rear foot rest are covered in grip tape for great traction, and the deck is conveniently pre-drilled to install a seat (if you need one for those 50+ mile rides). Let’s put it this way: if you want a scooter that can replace your car, the Storm has got you covered.
- With dual 3320W hub motors, the Dualtron Storm top speed is estimated at 59 mph
- The Dualtron Storm range is estimated at 59 miles with its 72V 31.5 Ah li-ion battery offering 2268 Wh of capacity
- With dual Nutt hydraulic brakes and 11” x 3.5” tubeless street tires, the Dualtron Storm has a very short tested braking distance of 10.7 ft
- In acceleration tests, the Dualtron Storm went from 0 mph to 15 mph in just 2.1 seconds
- The Dualtron Storm lighting package includes deck headlights, deck tail lights, a tail light with built-in turn signals in the foot rest, ground effects logo LED, and programmable LEDs in the stem, sides of the deck, and swingarms
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Storm electric scooter? Chat with our Team