- EMOVE Electric Scooters
- Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Dualtron Electric Scooters
Parts & Accessories
- Our Stories
- +1 323-922-3329
Official distributor in North America of Dualtron scooters with 2 years of product protection
Get 1 year of FREE Extend protection by using code: FreeExtend
Dualtron Eagle Pro Electric Scooter
▷ Watch How To Check Out Video
▷ Schedule a Virtual Tour
▷ Our Return & Warranty Policy
- LG battery has 1304 Wh capacity for 47 miles of range and recharges in 12 hours with a standard charger
- Dual 1800W BLDC hub motors and 60V 25A square wave motor controllers for max 3600W output and 43 mph top speed
- Has rubber handlebar grips, folding handlebars, EY3 LCD throttle (trigger), and Eco/Turbo button (colored)
- Comes equipped with dual mechanical disc brakes, 10” pneumatic tires (inner tube), and adjustable rubber suspension
- Dualtron Eagle Pro User Manual
There is no need to teach an eagle how to fly.
Strong and Sturdy like an Eagle
The elegant yet well-designed Eagle Pro's frame is one of the sturdiest frame you can have on an electric scooter. With a well-protected deck and a frame made from aluminium alloy and a steel shaft, you can now feel confident to fly your way into extreme performance.
1,2, Take off!
The Eagle goes from 0 to 19.8 mph (32 km/h) in 3.9 seconds, to ~24.8 mph (40 km/h) in 5.4 seconds, and to ~29.8 mph (48 km/h) in 7.1 seconds.
With such power, hill climbing will no longer be an issue. The Eagle Pro can climb up to 25 degrees, depending on riders' weight, road conditions and other factors.
Soar Far, Fly Fast
With a top speed of about 43 mph (69 km/h), the Dualtron Eagle Pro has exeptional speed and features for a 60V electric scooter, and will keep you up to speed with most of the traffic.
Besides speed, you need to fly far as well. The Eagle Pro can go up to 47 miles (~75 km) in a single charge.
High Quality Brakes
Eagle Pro comes with front and rear disc brakes as well as Electronic Anti-lock Braking System (eABS) which gives your better control over your brakes and reduce chances of skidding during emergency brakes.
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed43 mph
- Tire Type10" x 2.5" (Inner Tube)
- Brake LightsYes
- Range46.7 Miles
- Charge Time12 hours
- BrakesDisc Brake with ABS
- Signal LightsN/A
- Hill Climb Angle25 deg
- Battery60V 22.4Ah LG
- Water RatingRiding under light rain is okay.
- Max Load*265 lbs
- Motor1800W (2)
- Controller60V 25A (Square Wave)
- Item Weight73 lbs
- ThrottleFinger EY3 display
- Deck LightsYes
- Dimensions46.6 x 23.6 x 47.2 in
The customer service and speed of delivery is topnotch. Thneir expertise is extensive and I am glad I switched to Voromotors! Financing with Katapult was a breeze. Loving my Dualtron Eagle Pro! Now what scooter should I add to my collection next??? Thank you Voro Motors!
Great scooter, great attention, fast delivery to Mexico City 6 DAYS
I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY