The Dualtron Victor Luxury electric scooter is small enough to fit in a car’s trunk, but has enough range and a luxurious enough ride to replace your car all together. This elevated edition of the Victor, the longest-range dual motor scooter under 75 lbs, includes design upgrades that double as safety features, making the Victor Luxury an excellent commuter electric scooter. With a new rubberized deck, new footrest with built-in taillight, and more programmable LED lights on the swing arms, spotlight under-deck and running down the sides of the deck, you’ll have more ways to brace for speed and tons of flashy lights – so others will see you coming. Not only does the new footrest give riders a bit more space to brace, it also locks the stem to the deck and has a handhold for easier lifting when folded. With the excellent build quality of the Victor and a layer of refinement, the Dualtron Victor Luxury is that next step above that everyday scooter commuters crave.
- Dual 2000W motors and a 60V 30 Ah LG li-ion battery
- Range is estimated at 56 miles
- Top speed is estimated at 42.9 mph
- Dual hydraulic brakes, 10” x 3” pneumatic (inner tube) street tires, and adjustable rubber suspension for excellent ride quality and wet/dry traction
- This model has folding handlebars, an EYE LCD display and trigger throttle, folding handlebars and complete lighting package including deck headlights and taillights, programmable LEDs in the neck and swing arms, and a brake-responding taillight in the footrest
- Dualtron Victor Luxury User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Victor Luxury? Chat with our Team