- EMOVE Electric Scooters
- Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Dualtron Electric Scooters
Parts & Accessories
- Our Stories
- +1 323-922-3329
All sales are final, clearance units DO NOT come with warranty and are non-refundable.
Clearance Dualtron Victor Electric Scooter
▷ Stock Availability
▷ Watch How To Check Out Video
▷ Schedule a Virtual Tour
▷ Our Return & Warranty Policy
▷ Our Financing Partners
Top Speed43 mph
Max Load265 lbs
Water RatingLight Rain
Hill Climb23 Degrees
- Dual 2000W BLDC hub motors and 60V 30A square wave motor controllers for max 4000W output and 43 mph top speed
- The 60V 30Ah LG battery produces 1800 Wh for up to 56 miles of range and recharges in 20 hours with a standard charger
- Simple cockpit with classic EY3 LCD throttle (trigger), rubber handlebar grips, folding handlebars, and Eco/Turbo button
- Great traction, comfort, and safety with hydraulic brakes with 140 mm rotors, ultra wide pneumatic tires (inner tube) on split rims, and rubber suspension
- Dualtron Victor User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Victor? Chat with our Team
- All Clearance units sold are FINAL & are non-refundable/returnable.
- All Clearance units also DO NOT come with warranty.
- Brand new packaging
- All Clearance units are tested according to the same test standards as the brand new units.
True Victory on Price & Power
Comes packing with the build of a champion and not forgetting a friendly price tag for this machine. With 4000W max power and dual motors, the Dualtron Victor can hit high speeds and great distances without breaking the bank.
Winner Takes All
The Dualtron Victor has up to 9 levels of adjustable suspension, allowing you to customize it to your preferences. This means a ton of flexibility in adjusting your ride to the way you like!
Get More And Give Less
Weighing only at 72.2 lbs, not only is the Dualtron Victor lightweight, it is built with Dualtron's 4th Generation Chassis which delivers the ultimate transportation and ride stability.
Only Good Brakes Could Stop A Victor
The Dualtron Victor is well equipped with Nutt Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes which are the exact same high quality brakes as the more expensive and powerful Dualtron scooters like the Dualtron Storm and Dualtron Thunder.
Victory At Your Fingertips
Equipped with the same stable handlebars and EY3 LCD display that is on the other more expensive Dualtron scooters, the Dualtron Victor provides excellent grip and trigger experience.
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed43 mph
- Tire Type10" x 3" pneumatic (inner tube)
- Brake LightsDual LED headlight & taillight, brake light is built in
- Range56 Miles
- Charge Time20 hours
- BrakesFront & Rear Hydraulic
- Signal LightsN/A
- Hill Climb Angle23 Degrees
- Battery60V 30Ah LG 21700 (1800 Wh)
- Water RatingLight Rain
- Max Load*265 lbs
- MotorMAX 4000W BLDC DUAL HUB MOTOR
- Controller60V 30A (2)
- HeadlightsDeck headlights
- Item Weight72 lbs
- ThrottleFinger EY3 Display
- DisplayEY3 LCD Display
- Deck LightsFront/Rear
- Dimensions41.5 x 24 x 52 in