- EMOVE Electric Scooters
- Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Dualtron Electric Scooters
Parts & Accessories
- Our Stories
- +1 323-922-3329
All sales are final, clearance units DO NOT come with warranty and are non-refundable.
Clearance Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter
▷ Watch How To Check Out Video
▷ Schedule a Virtual Tour
▷ Our Return & Warranty Policy
▷ Our Financing Partners
Top Speed48 mph
Max Load265 lbs
Hill Climb35 Degrees
With the Dualtron Thunder, you’re the lightning. This extreme performance electric scooter is built for serious riders with dual 2700W hub motors for up to 48 mph top speed. The 60V 35 Ah (18650 cells) LG battery has 2060 Wh capacity for up to 72 miles of range. The Thunder is a street eater with a sleek design, EYE LCD finger throttle, spacious deck, hydraulic brakes, and rubber suspension. With dual charging ports to recharge faster and an auxiliary port to install a range extender, the Thunder is a roaring machine that electrifies the road.
- The massive deck is over 2’ long and 1’ wide, with grip tape for great wet and dry traction
- Best for riders up to 265 lbs, the Thunder weighs 95 lbs and is foldable (but not very compact)
- For joyriding and commuting with a fingerprint reader, folding handlebars, deck headlights, brake lights, and programmable LEDs
- The premium package includes adjustable 45-step rubber suspension, 11" x 3.5” tubeless tires, and dual Nutt hydraulic brakes with 160 mm rotors
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Thunder? Chat with our Team
- All Clearance units sold are FINAL & are non-refundable/returnable.
- All Clearance units also DO NOT come with warranty.
- Brand new packaging
- All Clearance units are tested according to the same test standards as the brand new units.
The Only Thing You Are Behind Of, Is Lightning.
Peak 5400W Motor Madness
The Thunder has a peak power output of 5400 watts for roaring speeds up to 48 mph. The Easy-wheel design keeps the rim separate from the motor, meaning it’s quicker to swap wheels in a race and easier to maintain overall.
Control At Your Fingertips
With a backlit EYE LCD display, trigger throttle, hydraulic brakes, rubber hand grips, clicky buttons and spring-loaded folding handlebars, the Thunder keeps elite-level everything within grasp.
Great power comes with great responsibility.
When you think the Dualtron Ultra cannot get any better, meet Dualtron Thunder. With a combined peak power output of 5,400W, the Thunderis generations ahead of any other Dualtron scooters.
3 Levels of Suspension Profile
Adjust according to your riding profile - Go low if you are riding at high speed to provide better handling and stability. Raise your deck profile to provide more ground clearance when you are riding on roads that are not level - Allowing the suspension to absorb more bumpy rides.
EY3 LCD Display
The infamous green backlit LCD screen helps you read better under direct sunlight. More clicky all-around and provides a better water resistant protection to the internal motherboard.
Tubeless Tires and Ultra-Wide Deck
Larger tires are generally known to create a safer and more comfortable ride experience. Reduce the chances of getting stuck in small cracks on the ground, drains and any other weird potholes you might come across. Feel more guided, safer on these 11" x 3.5" bad boys. Ample deck space at 319 mm wide, the Thunder gives you plenty of room to stand on both feet.
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed48 mph
- Tire Type11" x 3.5" Tubeless
- Brake LightsYes
- Range72 Miles
- Charge Time20 Hours
- BrakesNUTT Hydraulic
- Signal LightsNo
- Hill Climb Angle35 Degrees
- Battery60V 35Ah LG 3500
- Water RatingN/A
- Max Load*265 lbs
- MotorDual 2700W BLDC
- ControllerSquare Wave
- Item Weight95 lbs
- ThrottleEY3 Finger Throttle
- DisplayEY3 Display
- Deck LightsYes
- DimensionsFolded: 21.4" x 48.7" x 12.5" Unfolded: 48" x 48.7" x 24"