- EMOVE Electric Scooters
- Kaabo Electric Scooters
- Dualtron Electric Scooters
- Parts & Accessories
- Our Stories
- +1 323-922-3329
Kaabo Mantis Pro SE Electric Scooter
▷ Watch How To Check Out Video
▷ Schedule a Virtual Tour
▷ Our Return & Warranty Policy
The Mantis Pro SE (Special Edition) electric scooter isn’t just any e-scooter. It’s an OG known around the world. With a 60V LG or Samsung battery and dual 1000W motors, you’ll hit speeds up to 41 mph and up to 37 miles of range. It’s premium power in a lighter-weight 65 lbs package. We offer both the 2021 and 2022 models in 60V 18.2 Ah and 60V 24 Ah configurations, and the 24 Ah will deliver extra mileage if you need it. The 2021 models have front and rear deck lights and LEDS on either side, and the 2022 upgrades the lighting package with a high-mounted headlight and turn signals. The Pro SE is the most value per dollar dual motor scooter we’ve got. Why? It performs on par with heavier hitters that carry higher price tags. It has many of the same top-shelf features for less, including Zoom hydraulic brakes, 10" x 2.5" street tires, and front and rear suspension for ultra comfortable, nimble riding. The Pro SE is built for carving around corners, speeding down straightaways, and bringing a smile to your face.
- Improved design with a reinforced jagged stem and robust hinge bolt for long-lasting, stem wobble-free riding
- Power up 30 degree hills at 17 mph with dual 1000W motors and 60V 27A Minimotors square wave controller
- EY3 finger throttle, LCD display, and rubberized, clicky buttons for eco/turbo and lights on pulled-back handlebars keep everything in comfortable reach
- Combining full hydraulic brakes, front and rear spring suspension, and 10" x 2.5" tires, hitting potholes and emergency stops won’t stop you
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
Have questions about buying the Kaabo Mantis Pro SE? Chat with our Team
Kaabo Mantis Pro SE
Mantis Pro SE 2022 upgrades
The Mantis Pro SE 2022 high performance electric scooter is a solid night-riding machine. Both the 18.2 Ah and 24 Ah models include a new button console to turn on the high-mounted headlight and deck-mounted front and rear turn signals. The buttons have indicator lights, so you don't have to check your deck or handlebars to see what's on.
Maximize your commute
The Mantis Pro SE (60V 18.2 Ah) has an ample 34 mile range. Upgrading to the 60V 24 Ah models grants you 5 extra miles, which makes a huge difference for a daily commute.
Dual motor muscle
The Pro SE has dual 1000W VM motors that are so powerful they speed up to 15 mph in 2 seconds flat. With up to 41 mph top speed, you’ve got more muscle to power up hills.
Nimble, responsive wheels
With 10" car-grade inner tube tires, front and rear spring suspension, and hydraulic brakes you'll feel the road but not the ruts, and can stop fast to avoid obstacles and accidents.
Zero Stem Wobble
41 mph Top Speed
Compact and Clean
Technical SpecificationsPerformance specifications, specifically top speed and range, are VORO estimated values based on multiple linear regression and often differ from manufacturer's projected performance. Range, top speed and hill climbing ability will vary depending upon rider size, riding style, and riding environment (terrain, weather conditions, incline, etc).
- Top Speed41 mph (66.3 km/h)
- Tire Type10'' x 2.5" Inner Tube
- Brake LightsYes
- Range45 mi
- Charge Time9-12 hrs
- BrakesDual Zoom Hydraulic
- Signal Lights(2021) No | (2022) Yes
- Hill Climb Angle30 degrees
- Battery60V 18.2Ah | 24Ah
- Water RatingIPX4 (2021) and IPX5 (2022)
- Max Load*330 lbs (149.6 kg)
- MotorDual 1000W BLDC
- Controller(2) 60V 27A Minimotors
- Headlights(2021) No | (2022) Yes
- Item Weight65 lbs (29.5 kg)
- ThrottleEY3 - Finger Throttle
- DisplayEY3 Display
- Deck LightsYes
- DimensionsFolded: 48'' x 24'' x 19'' Unfolded: 47'' x 24'' x 48''
Gears & Accessories
It’s not waterproof at all. Other than that it’s good.
This scooter is so awesome. I can’t believe how fast this mantis pro is. I weigh 230 lbs 6’ tall and I’ve hit 37 mph on single motor, can’t believe how much power this scooter has.i would defiantly recommend this scooter to all my friends.
Bought this to go to work instead of Uber. It has insane power and its just alot of fun. The amount of features it's had like regenerative breaking and ABS is amazing. You can set how much power it has right off the line. It's got headlights, taillights (brake lights as well), running lights and turn signals. Couldn't be any happier 😊
Perfect scooter just what I was looking for
Coming from a nine bolt is just perfect for my 👍