The Mantis Pro SE (special edition) is an excellent commuter scooter, and has a storied history in the industry. As the only single-stem scooter from Kaabo, the Mantis Pro is known for having a lighter build but quick performance. As the latest generation in the Pro line, this e-scooter has a bright high-mounted headlight and front and rear turn signals as built-in safety features. Along with these additions, the Mantis also has improved design and construction for a stiffer, more solid performance. With air-filled tires paired with front and rear spring suspension (not adjustable), the Mantis Pro scooter has a very nimble ride that works well on city streets. Not only is it made for carving corners, it also has a high water resistance rating, meaning it can withstand riding in wet environments. If you want a reliable scooter with enough speed to keep up with traffic, the Mantis Pro SE is an excellent choice.
- Dual 1000W motors and 60V 27A square wave controllers for up to 41 mph top speed
- Has up to 45 miles of range due to its 60V 24Ah LG battery
- Equipped with 10” x 3” pneumatic tires (inner tubes) and full hydraulic brakes (140 mm rotors)
- Foldable scooter design that clips to deck for easier carrying
- Cockpit includes EY3 finger throttle and LCD, rubber button consoles, and angled handlebars