Number 2 is not in the dictionary, with Dualtron Victor Electric Scooter, you are always #1.
Dualtron Victor Now Available, Shipping In 1-2 Business Days.
1 Year Warranty
24 Hours Customer Service
Dualtron Victor Electric Scooter - Winners Take ALL.
What's In The Box
True Victory On Price & Power
Comes packing with the build of a champion and not forgetting a friendly price tag for this machine. With a 4000w motor, the Dualtron Victor can hit high speeds and great distances without breaking your bank.
Winner Takes All
The Dualtron Victor has up to 9 levels of adjustable suspension, allowing you to adjust it to fit your preference. This means a ton of flexibility in adjusting your ride to the way you like!
Get More And Give Less
Weighing only at 72.2 lbs, not only is the Dualtron Victor lightweight, it is built with Dualtron's 4th Generation Chassis which delivers the ultimate transportation and ride stability.
Perform under the lights
The Dualtron Victor is no exception, it gets all of the limelight it deserves.
Imagine how bright you will ride in the night.
Only Good Brakes Could Stop A Victor
The Dualtron Victor is well equipped with NUTT Zoom Hydraulic Disc Brakes which are the exact same high quality brakes as the more expensive and powerful Dualtron scooters like the Dualtron Storm and Dualtron Thunder.
Victory At Your Finger Tips
Equipped with the same stable handlebars and EY3 LCD Display that is on the other more expensive Dualtron scooters, the Dualtron Victor provides excellent grip and trigger experience.
Key specifications (Click To Expand)
- Range: 50 miles / ~80.4 km on a single charge
- Acceleration: To Be Measured.
- Top speed: 46 mph / ~74 kmph
- Ride: 4000w Dual Motor All-Wheel Ride
- Suspension: 9 Steps Variable Front & Rear Suspensions (Soft Configuration)
- Tires: 10 Inch by 3 Inch Tubed Tire
- Brake type: Front & Rear Hydraulic Brakes (Zoom)
- Max Rider Capacity: 265 lbs (181.4 kg)
- Display: EY3 Minimotors
- Hill climbing ability: Up to 23 degrees
- Charging time: ~20 hours (1x standard charger),
~10 hours (2x standard charger), ~4 hours (1x fast charger)
- Charging ports: 2 ports
- Battery: 60V 30Ah LG 21700
- Folded dimensions: 43.7 x 10.9 x 22 in / 111 x 27.9 x 56 cm (LxWxH)
- Unfolded dimensions: 43.7 x 23.9 x 49 in / 111 x 60.9 x 124.7 cm (LxWxH)
- Water resistance: Alright to ride under light rain.
- Warranty: 1 year standard warranty. Get up to 4 years of warranty with EXTEND protection insurance plan.
Guides & Manuals (Click To Expand)
Recommended Accessories (Click To Expand)
Comparison (CLICK TO EXPAND)
TOP CLASS AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Largest Library of tutorial videos (Click To Expand)
While we are still preparing video and written tutorials for the Wolf King, you can check out and stay tuned to this support library page or our youtube channel. Never be afraid that you might get lost in the maintenance or fixing up minor issues that occur with your scooter, we are always here with you.
Chat support (Click To Expand)
When you spend such a significant amount of money, you want the best support. Although we are not a big company, our team is extremely dedicated to every single rider.