In Stock Now.
Ships Out in 1-2 Business Days After Order is Placed.
In Stock Now.
24/7 Customer Support
When you spend such a significant amount of money, you want the best support. Although we are not a big company, our team is extremely dedicated to every single rider. Send a message through our 24/7 live chat on the bottom right bubble of our website, someone will always be around to help you. Try it!
1 Year Warranty + 3 Years Coverage
VoroMotors is now the official distributor of the Minimotors scooters. Customers get to enjoy a true 1-year standard warranty - You can EXTEND your warranty for up to 4 years. Backed by Affinity Insurance services, your warranty is iron-clad.
We work with Affirm and Katapult to provide financing options to ease your burden. (Applicable within US Only)
If you would like to do split payments instead, do chat with us and our customer service team will be happy to guide you through the process.
WATCH US UNBOX AND SET UP THE DUALTRON STORM
The only storm you will enjoy riding in.
There is no calm before the Storm.
There is never a time when you can feel calm when riding the storm. Equipped with a powerful 6640W dual hub motor, the Storm brings along both speed and power on a ride.
EY3 LCD Display
The infamous green backlit LCD screen helps you read better under direct sunlight. More clicky all-around and provides a better water resistant protection to the internal motherboard.
Maintain a stable footing while your heart goes on an exciting ride.
Stability and comfort is just as important as speed. Why take the risk of falling over when you are travelling on such a high speed scooter?
Have the luxury of having both your feet comfortably planted on the deck while your heart goes on a thrilling and fun ride that you have always wanted!
Key Features That You Cannot Overlook
Dual Charging Ports
How can you charge such a beast in lesser time? With a dual charging port design, you will be able to charge your battery faster and get out riding again earlier. Reduce your charging time by about 10 hours simply just by using the second port available.
Charge your spare or secondary battery while you bring your scooter out for a date. Come back, swap it up with the second battery and you are ready to get out riding again.
Built In Battery Lock
Did we mention that it comes with a detachable battery? Detachable items are normally flimsy and you don't want your battery to fall off half way your ride and dangling behind you. The good news is, you won't. With a battery lock in place, you can ride in peace without the fear that your battery might just slip off any time.
11-Inch Tubeless Street Tires
Larger tires are generally known to create a safer and more comfortable ride experience. Reduce the chances of getting stuck in small cracks on the ground, drains and any other weird potholes you might come across. Feel more guided, safer on these 11" bad boys.
Better Control Over Your Brakes
Equipped with hydraulic brakes, you can now have better control and activation over your brakes. The Storm also comes with Anti-lock Brake System (eABS) which helps reduces tire skidding and tires locking up during an emergency brake. A feature that many high speed riders love.
The Thunder vs The Storm
- Price: $4,490
- Voltage: 72V
- Weight: 102-lbs (46.2 kg)
- Range: 80 miles (~128.7 km), 160 miles (~257.4 km) if you use the swappable battery.
- Acceleration: 0-30mph (4.5s)
- Price: $3,699
- Voltage: 60V
- Weight: 95-lbs (43 kg)
- Range: 75 miles (~120 km)
- Acceleration: 0-30mph (5.2s)
Dimensions Of The Storm
Key specifications (Click To Expand)
- Range: Up to 80 miles (~257.4 km)
- Battery: 72V 31.5AH 2268Wh, LG 3500 Removable Battery
- Top speed: 55 mph (~80.4 kmph)
- Ride: Dual Motor All-Wheel Ride
- Wheels: 11-inch tubeless street tires
- Brake type: Hydraulic brakes
- Electronic brake type: ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) can be deactivated with the PD settings
- Weight: 102 lbs (46.2 kg)
- Max Rider Capacity: 330 lbs (149.6 kg)
- Display: EY3 Minimotors LCD Display
- Gradability: 1:1 (100%)
- Hill climbing ability: 35 degree
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light, Turn Signals
- Charging time: 21 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.8 hours with the quick charger
- Charging ports: 2 charging ports
- Folded dimensions: To be measured
- Unfolded dimensions: To be measured
- Warranty: 1 year standard warranty. Get up to 4 years of warranty with EXTEND protection insurance plan.
What Is in the package(Click To Expand)
- 1 x Dualtron Storm
- 1 x Standard Charger
TOP CLASS AFTER SALES SUPPORT
Largest Library of tutorial videos (Click To Expand)
While we are still preparing video and written tutorials for the Dualtron Storm, you can check out and stay tuned to this support library page or our youtube channel. Never be afraid that you might get lost in the maintenance or fixing up minor issues that occur with your scooter, we are always here with you.
Chat support (Click To Expand)
When you spend such a significant amount of money, you want the best support. Although we are not a big company, our team is extremely dedicated to every single rider.