Fiber gel sealant for tubes (not for tubeless system). Perfect for city, commute and electric scooters/electric bicycles
- Suitable only for tubes.
- Contains micro-fibers to prevent punctures in the tread up to 3 mm.
- Unmatched longevity - lasts up to 3 years in the tube!
- Long shelf life- up to 3 years.
- Non-toxic, Long lasting and easy to install.
- Easy to use spout fits into all valves.
- For effective puncture resistance, add fresh sealant every 12 months.
- If you get a puncture, always spin the wheel to distribute the sealant.
240 ml / 8.1 oz
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you put the joe's no flat in the tub before you get a flat tire or after?
Riders usually insert the slime before they get a flat tire to prevent flats.
Hope this helps.